Tax Return What to Buy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well the OP asked what he should buy with his tax return.

Im assuming that you know the OP personally and know all about his financial situation to respond as such?

Well that depends on if you claimed a bunch of kids or not. If you did, buy stuff for them and their education with that whopper earned income credit instead of slapping the tax payers in the face. Few things make me as ill as watching these people get that back and buy the new 65" plasma screen, and a PS3 for daddy while the kids where last years clothes and old shoes to school.

If you didn't you either owe money to cover EIC or got back enough to buy a happy meal.....

Im just trying to understand what you are talking about. How is he slapping the taxpayers in the face by wanting to spend his hard earned money on himself or whatever?? Isn't he a taxpayer also?? Im not offended by this since it's his business what he does with it. How is that slapping me in the face? There's absolutely nothing wrong to take a big income tax check and get a big plasma, PS3 or whatever. That's stimulating the economy. What people are you talking about when you make this statement?? "Few things make me as ill as watching these people get that back and buy the new 65" plasma screen, and a PS3 for daddy while the kids where last years clothes and old shoes to school." and what does it have to do with this thread?? Im sorry to be a hypocrite and assume like you but you sound bitter. Im assuming again that your return is not worth mentioning so you do what every hater out there does, talk trash?? Again, Im just assuming.

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im assuming that you know the OP personally and know all about his financial situation to respond as such?

Im just trying to understand what you are talking about. How is he slapping the taxpayers in the face by wanting to spend his hard earned money on himself or whatever?? Isn't he a taxpayer also?? Im not offended by this since it's his business what he does with it. How is that slapping me in the face? There's absolutely nothing wrong to take a big income tax check and get a big plasma, PS3 or whatever. That's stimulating the economy. What people are you talking about when you make this statement?? "Few things make me as ill as watching these people get that back and buy the new 65" plasma screen, and a PS3 for daddy while the kids where last years clothes and old shoes to school." and what does it have to do with this thread?? Im sorry to be a hypocrite and assume like you but you sound bitter. Im assuming again that your return is not worth mentioning so you do what every hater out there does, talk trash?? Again, Im just assuming.

Wow aren't a loud outspoken and severely lost individual. Let me make this short. If you or he gets EIC, NO he or you are not spending your hard earned tax dollars, you spending that of everyone else!!! You are obviously straining pretty hard to make a point. My point was pretty obvious, so really what is yours? He asked for input!!!! I gave him mine. I don't recall asking you for yours...

I don't have to know his financial situation to make that statement and didn't even mean it in a poor manner. You obviously do. hmmmm how can I put this with what I know is okay here in the forum? :finger:

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well... have just a couple of minor documents I'm still waiting on that really won't impact my return, so I have a total.

I get to breathe a sigh of relief because we're actually getting a little bit back. I was worried we were going to get raped again, until I finally found where to put my self-employed health insurance.

This year, I plan on making quite a bit more, so I'm going to watch it more closely. You know, so I know how big of a Christmas present I need to buy my church.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It will go into the savings account until we find another account to put it in that will make more money than savings accounts.
Just wait until you get the house paid off and the kids don't need baby sat any more. Both of the big deductions gone. We kick in quite a bit extra every month.
The farm business helps though.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It will go into the savings account until we find another account to put it in that will make more money than savings accounts.
Just wait until you get the house paid off and the kids don't need baby sat any more. Both of the big deductions gone. We kick in quite a bit extra every month.
The farm business helps though.

Our checking gets ~3%...

Latest posts

Top Bottom