Ted Crews calls Mitch McConnell a liar

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blitzfike

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's the bulk of it I think. It's pretty long and Cruz is spot on. Cruz in a sense blew up the Senate today, this is just unprecedented at least in modern times. The reason you don't see it in mainstream media much is because Cruz is right and there's no denying or spinning it.

Source

Watch Cruz be hamstrung even more now...

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, Reid (he's leaving) and others need to vacate their seats. They have outlived their usefulness and are wealthy beyond measure due to their "investments" (insider trading). I believe Cruz that McConnell is a liar, he is no better than Obama, telling people one thing and then doing another. People on both sides are crooked as a dog's hind leg, if things meander on as they have in the past, we're in deep trouble as a country and the politicians have placed us there.
I've even read somewhere that China wants some of our national parks because of the huge debt we owe them. When I was in the military another guy and I were talking about the Great Depression and he told me that we'd never be in such a condition again due to the system of checks and balances they came up with. However, there is no systems o C&B or Obama couldn't have spent so much money of frivolous expenditures. Can you believe they go on separate vacations? Michelle goes to China to the tune of 850,000 + recently and off Obama goes back to Kenya and who knows how much he is going to give them "because he's in a generous mood." Every time he takes off to a foreign country he drops a couple billion for improving the roads, improving oil production etc. We be in heap trouble!

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cruz and McConnell have been going round and round for months. Up until now it has been kept pretty quite but Cruz is reaching the end of his patients. McConnell and most of the rest of the GOP elite are no better them Dems when it comes to wasteful spending and big government. Cruz catches the blame for standing up to the fat cats on both sides. A few more years and I think Cruz will be ready for a shot at the WH.

Oh I think HE thinks he is ready but the sanity of the republicans in the country will say other wise. Ted thinks he is a lot of things. His problem is persuading a majority of the party to think as he does on that matter :lmfao: He will not get the nomination and he definitely will not be chosen as a vp candidate. Ted is one of these guys, if you could buy him for what he is worth as a quality leader and sell him for what he thinks is worth as such well one could be a very rich man. :thumb:

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cruz and McConnell have been going round and round for months. Up until now it has been kept pretty quite but Cruz is reaching the end of his patients. McConnell and most of the rest of the GOP elite are no better them Dems when it comes to wasteful spending and big government. Cruz catches the blame for standing up to the fat cats on both sides. A few more years and I think Cruz will be ready for a shot at the WH.

Oh I think HE thinks he is ready but the sanity of the republicans in the country will say other wise. Ted thinks he is a lot of things. His problem is persuading a majority of the party to think as he does on that matter

Latest posts

Top Bottom