Texas AR-15 shooting: 5 killed, including 8-year-old in San Jacinto County, shooter still missing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roadking Larry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Secret bunker in an undisclosed location.
Electric chair ASAP

Nah.
Perfect candidate for what I like to call "High Altitude Repatriation".
After being properly and duly convicted the crime the convicted person is loaded on to a C-130 and flown back to his or her respective country of origin. Once at the designated coordinates the convicted person is ejected from the plane at a minimum altitude of 5000' AGL. If the convicted is found to be a cartel member the target is the main cartel stronghold/villa/hacienda.

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like the FBI once again proved their incompetence. It also sounds like BORTAC agents are the real bad@sses in law enforcement and NOT the TX Rangers. They stopped the school shooting in Uvalde and now caught this piece of sh*t.
I’ve been corrected on another message board that BORTAC didn’t capture this murderer. The guy can’t or won’t tell me who did, but he’s adamant it WASN’T BORTAC. :anyone:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nah.
Perfect candidate for what I like to call "High Altitude Repatriation".
After being properly and duly convicted the crime the convicted person is loaded on to a C-130 and flown back to his or her respective country of origin. Once at the designated coordinates the convicted person is ejected from the plane at a minimum altitude of 5000' AGL. If the convicted is found to be a cartel member the target is the main cartel stronghold/villa/hacienda.
I like that even better but can we drop him from 30k' rather than 5k?

Latest posts

Top Bottom