Texas AR-15 shooting: 5 killed, including 8-year-old in San Jacinto County, shooter still missing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Leave it to a democrat to lie about the gun:

"Here we have another case where it’s easier to get a machine gun than a fishing license and we continue to see these tragedies across the United States; kids dying," said San Jacinto County Democratic Party Chairman John Michael Adams said.

I didn't realize you had to supply fingerprints, pay a $200 tax, complete a background check and wait 9 to 12 months to get a fishing license in TX...

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Leave it to a democrat to lie about the gun:

I didn't realize you had to supply fingerprints, pay a $200 tax, complete a background check and wait 9 to 12 months to get a fishing license in TX...
Only if you're fishing for Red Snapper...

retrieverman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I would say to all those wanting to use this tragedy to ban guns that they need to include banning alcohol too, because it sure seems it was a huge factor in this shooting. While we’re at it, let’s check the immigration status of all the folks in those two houses.
With FBI taking over the case, we’ll probably find out that Francisco Oropeza is a white Trump supporter that was already on their radar for being one of planners of the Jan 6 raid on the capital.

Latest posts

Top Bottom