Texas Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tables most certainly will turned in a few years when Landry is gone and OU has freshmen qbs and Texas has their current freshman as seniors. It's just hard not to enjoy the here and now, and I hope you enjoy your time in sun when your team is on top. I look forward to a good hearted ribbing from you at that time Tran

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The tables most certainly will turned in a few years when Landry is gone and OU has freshmen qbs and Texas has their current freshman as seniors. It's just hard not to enjoy the here and now, and I hope you enjoy your time in sun when your team is on top. I look forward to a good hearted ribbing from you at that time Tran

Ahh I disagree. Allen plays well and this guy runs the ball too. All he needs is a little more experience.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tran said:
Maybe so but Texas still has more big 12 Chanpionships as well as Nation Chanpionships under their belt. OU played a good game this weekend. I am willing to admit that but, we will see what the next few years hold...

By reading the Post from the OU fans you would thing it was a national title. Texas is in a rebuilding stage. It will not last long!

I was not supporting OU in my post but just giving them credit where credit is due. They have been #1 more than anyone else and they kicked the snot out of Texas. I agree the Texas team is young right now and when they get more experience things might be different. Give it a year or two and hopefully it might be more interesting than the game Saturday.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was not supporting OU in my post but just giving them credit where credit is due. They have been #1 more than anyone else and they kicked the snot out of Texas. I agree the Texas team is young right now and when they get more experience things might be different. Give it a year or two and hopefully it might be more interesting than the game Saturday.

OU will be even better next year. Texas will be slightly better. Maybe the year after they will actually show up to play.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe so but Texas still has more big 12 Chanpionships as well as Nation Chanpionships under their belt. OU played a good game this weekend. I am willing to admit that but, we will see what the next few years hold...

By reading the Post from the OU fans you would thing it was a national title. Texas is in a rebuilding stage. It will not last long!

You'd better hope they go with Ash, Lil McCoy isn't the answer. I'm sure this will upset Lil Shipley.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'd better hope they go with Ash, Lil McCoy isn't the answer. I'm sure this will upset Lil Shipley.

I saw that and I couldn't stop laughing because until Saturday, I didn't know that they did that. Brown is so desperate. They played nothing like their older brothers.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i thought this game was plenty interesting

Latest posts

Top Bottom