Texas Sucks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Getting all butthurt when someone posts funny poster from ESPN game day making fun of OU and says it is funny to listen to OU fans whine?......check
Thinking people are angry because someone else is winning all the while they are the ones angry about people poking fun at OU?......check
Putting gay tendencies on others to see if they can strike up an online romance?......check

Irony is very striking in your posts!!

Just STFU please.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stephen Cue said:
Question: If you apparently see this same typically expected thread every year, then why come in and talk **** to add to said typical thread?

Admit it, you're just being the "typical" OU hater.

Isn't that like asking why do OU fans always post about hating Texas and OSU if they know they will get a response from the fans of Texas and OSU on the site? I started talking **** after the OU fans took exception to the funny sign and started talking **** to me. As you can see the saying has been around long enough to have t-shirts made. It seems OU fans might be a little mad because they don't have catchy phrases to make fun of the other teams.

To answer your question, I didn't see anywhere in the rules that if you weren't a fan of the sport team being discusses then you cannot post in the thread. So until the rules forbid it, I will post where I like and I didn't start the **** talking.

RaysZ71 said:
Just STFU please.

Ahhh, You don't have to read the thread if you don't like what is being posted.

870WingBlaster said:
if it would help your butthurt to heal, then would could start an Arkansas sucks thread

English, please!

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First I didn't come in here to hate. Besides, how can I hate since they won and they never play the team of the college I attended. I thought the sign was funny and posted about it since this seemed like the OU/Texas thread for this year.

The team I like to pull for since I actually went to school there is University of Arkansas. However, I don't agressively defend them no matter what. Do I want them to win? Yeah it is nice to see your alma mater win. Do I get all depressed if they lose? No. Do I attack others that talk bad about them? No. I like to see all the funny things people come up with. So if you got any post them up. I might pass them along to friends.

1/1/02 Cotton Bowl

OU 10
Ark 3

enough said

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
870WingBlaster said:
1/1/02 Cotton Bowl

OU 10
Ark 3

enough said

Congratulations. I didn't start attending there until 2004 so I didn't really care then and don't really care now.

870WingBlaster said:
good enough English for you.

Well you should have capitalized G and ended with a question mark but not bad. I can see that money was well spent on your OU degree. Still don't know what you were talking about on that other post. A for effort!!!

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh well when yOU have been #1 more times than any other team in college fb there are going to be haters. i say let them talk and sound ignorant then when you get on the feild spank them till they cry them spank them for crying just like they did texas LOL

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1fast8 said:
oh well when yOU have been #1 more times than any other team in college fb there are going to be haters. i say let them talk and sound ignorant then when you get on the spank them till they cry them spank them for crying just like they did texas LOL

I will definitely give OU credit on that. They have been ranked #1 more than any other team and that is not an easy accomplishment. They also kicked the snot out of Texas. The outcome doesn't really matter one way or the other but they definitely put it on them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good Lord! its just a college game. Y'all need to take a valium and go to the range.
Really?
who cares?
If it eats you up so bad you need to trash another person, you really need to consider what is important in your life.

A football game is really a reason to go this far?

I'm passionate about a lot of things, but would not trash another person because they didn't agree.

Latest posts

Top Bottom