Thank you osa!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've said it tons already, but THANKS AGAIN Super Dave.

It was a great show and a success by all measures. Kudos to you for stepping out and making a go of this. I'm looking forward to the Claremore show and possibly will be there for Shawnee as well.

superdave65

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was at supper last night with my family and my wife told me that somebody here at OSA paid twice. A gentleman with some teenagers came in Sunday and paid for the group. When she told him that he didn't need to pay, because she recognized him from Saturday, he insisted on paying again to support my effort. Really? I've seen and read about so many unselfish acts from members here. OSA is something special. We asked everyone at the door if they were OSA members (to give the discount). If they weren't, they would ask what that was. How can you describe an organization, with no membership fee, no organization, no real standards (other that being polite) to somebody in a few sentences? It can't be done. I'll say it again, thank you everyone.

By the way, if you are wondering why Lurker66 is so happy? He was my very first customer. He'll never pay admission to get into one of my Gun Shows. They guy that drove him is a little peeved. LOL

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Super Dave ---

Thank you for putting on a great show..... My only disappointment was not getting to meet as many OSA members as i would have liked.

I am planning be at the Shawnee show... Maybe I will have more money to spend this time.....

Navy_chief

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dave,
It was a great show glad I could help you out brother I even managed to sign up so more people for my show and meet some great OSA folks in person. Your family is awesome your kids are a testament of your character as a father instilling great values and pride in them they were both extremely polite and helpful to the venders and the customers a rare value in kids nowadays. I look forward to your next show in Shawnee as always you have my support and my help as well. I will see you in Shawnee in a few weeks.
Matt

Vamoose

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I could have sworn that was "Mr. Metcalf" I talked to by the sign-in table. ;)

Thanks for the great show. Looking forward to spending more money in December.

Latest posts

Top Bottom