The ammunition that has gun owners drooling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That one was all www.looserounds.com via their FB page. Pretty much confirmed as a gimmick. I particularly liked the setup with the two rounds of 22LR in the first block. It definitely makes the point, though.

Yeah - that's almost embarrassing for G2 Research :D

I wish he would have put any respectable SD 9mm's Gel up there in comparison - Gold Dots do a ton more damage than that block he showed from either the 2rds of .22 or the RIP.

24T_missilejock

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt bother with all 7 pages of imput. Bottom line is, with 2 well aimed, well placed shots with the most basic target ammo, My target will be out of the fight. I dont need this hyped up crap. All the shrapnel or flachettes in the world wont make a bit of differance if the bad guys heart explodes from my first 2 and mostly likely only 2 shots. Graffic but true.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didnt bother with all 7 pages of imput. Bottom line is, with 2 well aimed, well placed shots with the most basic target ammo, My target will be out of the fight. I dont need this hyped up crap. All the shrapnel or flachettes in the world wont make a bit of differance if the bad guys heart explodes from my first 2 and mostly likely only 2 shots. Graffic but true.

Have you ever shot someone in the heart, ever? Or did you just see it in a movie?

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is the third thread today (on completely different message boards) that I've seen folks lashing out at each other for what seems like no good reason.

Is the Internet getting its period this week?

Latest posts

Top Bottom