The best Christmas Gift ever.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The best Christmas gift ever given is Jesus Christ. I like to say that the Gift was given on Christmas and opened on Easter. Have you received the gift or do you just know about it? My Christmas wish is that everyone of our family here on OSA receive the gift.

Merry CHRISTmas.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls. Concerning this salvation...Even angels long to look into these things." 1 Peter 1:8-12

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the goal of your faith, the salvation of your souls. Concerning this salvation...Even angels long to look into these things." 1 Peter 1:8-12

Amen.

Rumur

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have received that gift and carry it in my heart on a daily basis. It truly is the most wonderful gift ever given. My wish for this Christmas is the same as yours. Thank you for posting this and Merry CHRISTmas to you as well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom