the bottom has totally fallen out of the AR market

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saturday I picked up a 420 round can of Federal Lake City XM193 on stripper clips at Wal-Mart for $179. Since I prefer that to steel core anyway I was pretty happy about that.

Then Saturday afternoon I found a BNIB FNH FN-15 Carbine/M4 at pricing on par with the cheapest online shops but at H&H of all places! Not only that, found a 100% competent sales guy who stuck with it/me when my NICS check took 20 min+ on the further review.

At this rate I need to pick up a lotto ticket tonight!

Last edited:

perfor8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who has the AR deals now? I'm not too picky about brand so long as they're reasonable quality. I need 9 rifles with railed handguards, dust cover, forward assist, 1:7 twist barrel and flat-top or removable carry handle. Front and rear flip-up sights with the package would be a plus, but I can buy those separately.

Anybody seen any bargains?

Thanks

SDarkRage

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who has the AR deals now? I'm not too picky about brand so long as they're reasonable quality. I need 9 rifles with railed handguards, dust cover, forward assist, 1:7 twist barrel and flat-top or removable carry handle. Front and rear flip-up sights with the package would be a plus, but I can buy those separately.

Anybody seen any bargains?

Thanks

You should hit up Fat Boy Tactical in bixby. They might be able to work something out with you.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, with current prices leveling out, what's the best deal for the $$$ going right now?

I had a Buddy ask me what I thought...I told him a Colt 6920 SOCOM gets my vote - seems used they are under a G and hard to beat at that price point.

Permanent37

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2015-03-22 at 1.41.20 PM.jpg

because of idiots like this lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom