What the NRA has done for you.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And oh yeah, if you haven't noticed, instand background checks are a good thing, not a bad thing, and not unconstitutional, provided the gov't follows the law and destroys the info after 90 days, and doesn't introduce any unconstitutional prohibitions (as they did with Lautenberg). But in a vacuum, and on the whole, background checks for felonies, instant or otherwise, are a good thing which helps us out.

I think you trust the government too much. Sadly, I have to disagree that our government is not destroying data; and instead it is gathering info and making a list of gun owners. Look around, license/tax to carry is only the tip of the iceberg. And, since you asked, I have been very involved with calling & contacting our elected officials, and, leadership within the NRA. Unfortunately, their response is always something to the effect of "sensible gun control & laws". They deny the fact that the laws they author gnaw away at the RTKBA. It is my opinion that rights are non-negotiable. The Constitution confers our RTKBA

http://nrawol.net/nra-lifers

Latest posts

Top Bottom