The chances you take when you drive someone else's car.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Because the valet always passes out behind the wheel of yer car in someone else's front yard?
:anyone:

I mean....Yeah, I suppose that definitely *would* be a reason to bring it to a screeching halt.

:eek2:

No because their is usually a gun in the car silly. . .

I can see it now now some schmuck that did felony time for 2 quarter sacks of weed and can only get a job parking cars, rolls across Brady and Main in my truck and some drunk plows into my vehicle, cops show up and the poor bastard gets tagged for felon in possession of a firearm and i get a charge of some sort for letting him have access to it.

Sounds preposterous I know but weirder things have been known to happen.

If I am going to the Brady I will probably be stopping into a bar somewhere to have a cocktail thus the reason the gun gets locked in the truck.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No because their is usually a gun in the car silly. . .

I can see it now now some schmuck that did felony time for 2 quarter sacks of weed and can only get a job parking cars, rolls across Brady and Main in my truck and some drunk plows into my vehicle, cops show up and the poor bastard gets tagged for felon in possession of a firearm and i get a charge of some sort for letting him have access to it.

Sounds preposterous I know but weirder things have been known to happen.

If I am going to the Brady I will probably be stopping into a bar somewhere to have a cocktail thus the reason the gun gets locked in the truck.

2 things:

1. You should avoid leaving a gun in a parked car at all costs (certain situations require it I will admit).

2. If you are going out for cocktails, I would personally consider leaving the gun at home in the first place. Alcohol never increases your judgment, so there is always the possibility that you'll get into trouble with a loaded gun once you've had a few.

Latest posts

Top Bottom