The chances you take when you drive someone else's car.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtMojo67

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The chances you take when you drive someone else's vehicle.......So we get a call of a man passed out behind the wheel of a car in someones front yard today...Well the methed out driver had to be asked multiple times for identification. Anyhow, said driver reaches in the center console to look for his wallet. Well the owner of the vehicle must have kids that like toy guns.....As he reached in, I see a "gun" that looked like a sub compact Glock. So after my gun gets screwed in his ear, the other one was retrieved. That is when we saw the orange trigger that was cover by paperwork....almost a REALLY bad day for him. The orange piece was also broken off the end of the barrel......some people. Thank God for training and for backing officers.....:police2:

BTW....He ended up being transported to the hospital. Not sure what he was on but the last words before the medics said you are coming with me was...." I woke up and I was inside a tomato"....lol.....nope but he was inside a red Ford Explorer.

Last edited:

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No one else drives our vehicles for this very reason, Went downtown tot he Brady Tavern for dinner the Valet offered to park my truck. I handed him a tip and said just give me the ticket I'll park it and hold the keys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom