The Dallas Cowboys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You really think Dez wants to win more than this guy?
image.jpg

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Romo is not a winner. I was sick when I heard they resigned him, what a joke. He always finds a way to lose a game when it counts. He doesn't really seem to care either. Not the kind of qb that is a leader, and gets his guys to play hard for him.

stepper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've thought quite a bit about the Dez outburst. At first I thought why would Dallas put up with his crap. Then yesterday as I was driving home, the thought came to me that Dez may be the only one on the team that cares about winning football games. He is the sane one in a group of kooks on Thorazine.

I was mad too, another dang Terrell Owens, but I agree, he seems to care about winning games. Romo just sits on the bench, no emotion. I just don't get it. I don't really like Dez, but I'm glad to see some fire on the sidelines. Maybe somebody else will get fired up, and play. Dallas has the talent.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was mad too, another dang Terrell Owens, but I agree, he seems to care about winning games. Romo just sits on the bench, no emotion. I just don't get it. I don't really like Dez, but I'm glad to see some fire on the sidelines. Maybe somebody else will get fired up, and play. Dallas has the talent.

Yeah , if he keeps gettin in Witten's face , someones gonna get fired UP

Dez will fall by the wayside and just like that Fragile running back they got ....will soon be forgotten

Anyone remember that Great texas qb a couple years ago.....didnt think so , either one

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah , if he keeps gettin in Witten's face , someones gonna get fired UP
It looked to me like Witten was telling Dez to shut up and get his head back in the game--that's what you say to a kid throwing a temper tantrum, not someone who wants to win a game. From watching him over the last several years, Witten strikes me as an old-school, business-like football player; I don't recall seeing him that visibly mad before, and certainly not with a teammate.

Latest posts

Top Bottom