The day after

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you planning on being a RO some place? Or was this something you just wanted to do?

I shoot USPSA, Steel Challenge, etc every weekend. I'm looking at the possibility of being an RO at some Nationals or major Okla state matches. RO's at local matches, and up are sometimes hard to find, and I just felt I need to contribute more, other than show up to shoot.

Our local club matches run short of RO's at times. (Ponca City Rifle and Pistol club)

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Ha! Maybe. 27, 23, and bought a 22 the other day! All gen4! I still have a 26, well my wife does, she won't let me touch it! The stuff I sold to you was so I could pay a bill, the other 2 cases were to fund the Glock 22 purchase. I miss that 17!!

Yeah, now that is what I need! A gen 4 Glock 26! That way it would be complete! haha. I love that 17! Especially with 33 round mags! :fullauto:

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Spent the morning putting together workup loads for the 300 Win Mag, since it looks like IM4350 is what I'm going to have available come hunting season. then I reloaded some 5.56, put 300 back in the box. ran out of projectiles. on the hunt for more.

Then I fixed the microwave (bad switch and FET), then spent the afternoon working on RC airplanes with the boy.

was a good weekend.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Loaded 100 9mm shells and 50 40 S&W's today. Also added two more shelves in my reloading room, the three were getting too cramped for my OCDness LOL. Got the shelves pretty much sorted out, will probably do more straightening later though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom