The Dillon Stork visited me!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
right now your wife is thinking, Oh great another mouth to feed, and on our skimpy budget how am I suposed to make ends meet now?

Trust me that no mater what you say, especially the excuses about how much you can save on ammo will not make her feel any less suppressed.

(Remember that she has used that excuse on you for years every time she bought something on sale.)

The only thing to do is to shower her with many presents. (but to prevent more arguments make sure that they are of the same caliber that you plan to reload already.)

Have fun and remember that if you need a baby sitter that there are many close willing friends here on the fourm that will be happy to help you out, even if just for a few hours while you are taking your sweetheart out to the range.

Your closest willing friend
Donald

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL its amazing how many "close willing friends" you find with a new TOY.:comfort:. I took my son , DIL and one of their friends to the range yesterday.
When we got back and my wifey saw the "bag-o-brass" she looked at me kinda funny and said"How much are those reloading things".
Well I guess the seed has been planted, now just to wait.....patiently ....wait. ...LOL and Merry Christmas All:hbd:

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Hornady stork made a drop off of 6000 HPBT 223 bullets on Friday. The mailman was pissed the box was so heavy!

Jesse
Ha! 47# and some change if they were 55gr. I bet he was pissed.

The Dillon stork (FIL) got me a 1200 trimmer for the 650!!! Woot!

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No problems at all! I've loaded a few hundred rounds of 308, 223 and 9mm all without a hitch. I did chunk the digital scale I got from Brian Enos and opted for the RCBS charge master combo. My power charges are accurate enough for government work.

My match ammo will be measured only with the RCBS. I'm very pleased with my 550. A friend just got the Lock-n-Load and likes
the auto indexing feature. I, on the other hand, don't have an issue with my work flow and manually indexing the shell plate.

I'm very pleased with my purchase. I have all the components I need and it just thrills me when I walk in to a gun store or Wal-Mart and don't feel like I "need" ammo.

I think you will be very happy with the 550!

This is a great web site if you don't have a good reloading manual!

http://data.hodgdon.com/main_menu.asp

Latest posts

Top Bottom