The Harleys are Rollin'

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For many years, there has been a big bike rally in Pawhuska.
From what I've heard, there were some conflicts, and it moved.
Seems it moved about 1/3 of a mile from me.
Drove down there after work, and it's starting to fill up. I'm up on a hill, but the rolling thunder still gets here.
Anybody going to attend?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Pawhuska rally was epic once upon a time. But it's not my kinda scene man. The chick in the tent behind us was really, really, really enjoying the company of her male companion and his friend and the 40'ish mother and her 20 something daughter a couple of tents down were very popular too. Momma had a real nice set of store boughts and loved showing them off or was it their hydroponically grown weed?

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Its called Mayfit. There has also been a "Biker Day in the Osage" event there. Been quite a few times. A friend of mine his dad is the guy who started it many years ago. Used to be held on the grounds where they had the big rock concert back in the early 80s out on 99 outside of Pawhuska. Its usually pretty well organized and people are well behaved, for the most part its usually an older crowd.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I grew up 20 miles from there, and on occasion we drove through Pawhuska to go fish some ponds North of Wynona. Lots and lots of bikes and a lot of other questionable sights.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Its called Mayfit. There has also been a "Biker Day in the Osage" event there. Been quite a few times. Those are friends of mine that started it many years ago. Used to be held on the grounds where they had the big rock concert back in the early 80s out on 99 outside of Pawhuska. Its usually pretty well organized and people are well behaved, for the most part its usually an older crowd.

My bad on the spelling of the event.
Your right. I rode my 85 3 wheeler down to the road with a frosty drink and checked out the rides coming in.
I loved going to the Bike shows back in the day when stationed in KS. We would go to Kansas City to the expo center and drool over the choppers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom