The Last Rebels: 25 Things We Did As Kids That Would Get Someone Arrested Today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't even understand what people would find objectionable about these two.

This 31 year old has done everything on the list except for buying penny candy, and the pop rocks and soda thing... I guess both of those were before my time.

BB gun fights should have been on the list. Making ramps and "stunt courses" for bikes was a good time too.

I still drink from the hose when I'm working in the garden...and I lent my knife to more than one teacher. Mind, I graduated in 1999, from a nicer suburban high school, just a couple of months after Columbine.

761mph

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i was 10,my friends and i would catch tadpoles in a drill site lagoon down the road from our neighborhood, used to fall in occasionally, you could feel the oil film on your skin for days after (no matter how much lava soap {back when lava soap was STRONG } you used )
there were several pumping units there also, no fence, no warning sign, just the temptation to climb up and ride the pump arm...................
you started slowly, just sitting real close to the pivot point, then as you got braver (or didn't want to be called chicken) you moved out further and further...............
you know when you stand back and watch the arm doesn't look like it's moving very fast, well when you're holding on to oily, slick steel, let me tell you it's going plenty fast, when you fell, and you eventually fell, you always pushed off to get as far away as possible, no one got hurt, not bad, just a few cuts, scrapes sometimes a little blood
during the summer months when the city would spray the neighborhoods with DDT (to kill mosquitoes), we used to follow them while riding our bicycles, used to see how close to the sprayer we could get without getting 'gassed out'
when i got in my teens and stared riding dirtbikes, there were railroad tracks and the N. Canadian river close to our house in del city, i used to used both as my 'hiway', i've been as far west on the river as lake overholster and east to jones
i used the railroad tracks to go as far south as norman and north to edmond and east to almost shawnee
i was young ,bulletproof, if i fell i wrapped some duct tape on the wound and took back off on my "adventure for the day"

BOY I MISS THOSE DAYS

Last edited:

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut allergies. You know, the children God wanted to die.*

*Kidding. Kinda.

I gotcha... they mean sandwiches served by the school.

You know, I'm sure many of the crazy things we did as kids are trends that are gone never to return, but its not like kids these days are any less retarded... I'm sure they are coming up with plenty other dumb **** to do that they will be nostalgically pining about some day.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bought half pints of Sunny Brook from boot legger when I was 14 on Saturday night.Got my butt busted alot had a peice of sheep skin with wool sill on it would slip in my pants if I thought I was in trouble.

Latest posts

Top Bottom