"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
hey redearth, are you the same couple from perry that was on racks and spurs forum? If I remember right your wife killed a giant a few years ago maybe? If so post up a pic, that deer is a hog!

btw congrats on the doe!

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey Brian.... Yeah...that's us and this is her whopper from a few years back...

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_Gayla_sDeer6.jpg

He scored 179 5/8 and weighed 195 on the hoof if memory serves!

Now I have her convinced she is good enough with the bow..... her first harvest was a nice young buck

awww.redearthoutfitters.com_Bow_Buck_08.jpg

PJ

Tyson C.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
REDEARTH has been raising that deer for about 4yrs, and finally decided to go out and shoot it... :pms2:

just kidding with ya....

(thanks to phil and his wife for the many help on tracking deer....good times. since lee is out with back surgery i might get to see you guys as much this season :spitlaugh)

welcome to the board guys......later..... Tyson

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEy there Tyson! Didn't know you were on here too!

Thanks guys....she does love her hunting.... but got extremely lucky on that whopper! I guess I can let her tell the story as she is on this board as well!

Both deer were grown right here in Perry America!

The smaller one she thought she had a bad shot on and called me saying she thinks she shot a 7 pointer with a good bit of worry in her voice. No blood and it took off like a bat out of hell, she said!

I packed up my stuff... headed out of the stand to get the dogs.......

Making my way down the two track to the truck I tripped over a 9 pointer with an arrow sticking out of it.... She was rather relieved and quite proud!

Any of you crazy hunters find your way through Perry.... stop in our store on the west side of the square..... We always find time to trade hunting stories!

PJ

Parks 788

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HEy there Tyson! Didn't know you were on here too!

Thanks guys....she does love her hunting.... but got extremely lucky on that whopper! I guess I can let her tell the story as she is on this board as well!

Both deer were grown right here in Perry America!

The smaller one she thought she had a bad shot on and called me saying she thinks she shot a 7 pointer with a good bit of worry in her voice. No blood and it took off like a bat out of hell, she said!

I packed up my stuff... headed out of the stand to get the dogs.......

Making my way down the two track to the truck I tripped over a 9 pointer with an arrow sticking out of it.... She was rather relieved and quite proud!

Any of you crazy hunters find your way through Perry.... stop in our store on the west side of the square..... We always find time to trade hunting stories!

PJ

What is said store.^^^^??????

Latest posts

Top Bottom