"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Smacked my first buck with a compound bow yesterday. Not my biggest buck, but still fun none the less. He is a 12 point. Hard to see in this picture but he is a basic 10 pt with split brow tines.

awww.hunt101.com_data_500_bowbuck.jpg

Red Earth

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nice one ELK! Congrats!!!!

What is said store.^^^^??????

Sorry.... It isn't the "outdoor" store on the East side of the square...

It is Red Earth D'Signs on the west side of the square, across from the Post Office. We make custom clothes, signs, plaques, and engraving...etc. But always find time to tell a "TAIL" or two....All of us are hunters and fisherman in here! Even have a few mounted on the wall in the storefront!

PJ

ElkStalkR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good shootin Chris! Looks like a nice heavy deer and he has been fighting by the looks of the broken tines.

Yea big ole nebraska bodied buck. I'm guessin he field dressed about 180. Deer up here seem to bust up tines easier. I suppose its just simple physics. Two 250 lb bodies colliding have a lot more energy than two 150 lb bodies (OK deer).

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not mine, but a buddy got this buck in Osage county. 13 scorable points with great mass. At the check station he bottomed out a 230lb scale field dressed.
I have better pics I'll post later. I'm figuring high 160 gross and net in the 140's as it will have lots of deducts.

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_Photo0130.jpg

aimg.photobucket.com_albums_v237_dennishoddy1_Photo0131.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom