"The Official 2010-2011 Hunting Season Success Pics"!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ai887.photobucket.com_albums_ac80_jessecampbell_2010_d1e7026f.jpg

Well its over. I got my deer that I missed in the junk pile during ML season. Got him on the 11 th with the bow I just got back from pheasant hunting in Kansas and just got some pics up. Now i can sleep, 10pts, 2 drop tines 165 lbs.

Dude that is an awesome lookin deer. Glad you got him, especially with a bow. That makes it all better.

YankeeMN

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our seasons up in MN are a little ahead of ya'll, our last bit of deer seaon runs thru this weekend.
Opening day meat in the freezer, and a pic of the biggest buck from our group.

My wife doesn't deer hunt with me, but she managed to take this 8 on opening morning.
[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• 13_4cd75913f12ee.jpg
    13_4cd75913f12ee.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 113
  • 13_4cd759972e0a9.jpg
    13_4cd759972e0a9.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 143

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thus far it's been a crazy year of hunting for me. I drew in New Mexico for blackpowder elk and in Montana for rifle deer and elk.
New Mexico sent me home with tag soup to eat, it was unseasonably warm and the rut was not as intense as years past but it was great experience and I learned a ton so it wasn't a total loss, just an expensive learning experience.
Montana was similar this fall in that it was unseasonably warm, we were almost 80 degrees for highs the first few days we were there. It was pretty slow hunting for most of the week, few good mule deer here and there, and one beautiful 6X6 bull that would have been about a 150 yd chip shot if I had a bull tag for that area. I finally went ahead and connected on a young 4X4 mule deer, the cool thing was that about the same time a couple miles away my 13 yr old nephew connected on his own 3X4 so we had deer down at almost the same time. All in all, between all involved, there were about 8 tags, we ended up with 4 bucks and a doe. We were dissapointed there were no elk but I'm happy with my muley. I'm now looking forward to shifting my focus back here to whitetails and really filling the freezer up.
The pictures are of my nephew and I with our deer loaded up and then a closer one of me and my buck.

Attachments

• DSCN2731_1.jpg
    DSCN2731_1.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 161
  • DSCN2732_1.jpg
    DSCN2732_1.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 192

Latest posts

Top Bottom