The official " will israel do it " discussion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Megadeth "Holy Wars"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71ww3XH4zEg

Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me,who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep,for their beliefs
Do you kill on god's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased,no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near,it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to israel
It might be your homelands

Holy wars
Upon my podium,as the
Know it all scholar
Down in my seat of judgement
Gavel's bang,uphold the law
Up on my soapbox,a leader
Out to change the world
Down in my pulpit as the holler
Than-thou-could-be-messenger of god

Wage the war on organized crime
Sneak attacks,repel down the rocks
Behind the lines
Some people risk to employ me
Some people live to destroy me
Either way they die

They killed my wife,and my baby
With hopes to enslave me
First mistake...last mistake|
Paid by the alliance,to slay all the giants
Next mistake...no more mistakes|

Fill the cracks in,with judicial granite
Because I don't say it,don't mean I ain't
Thinkin' it
Next thing you know,they'll take my thoughts away
I know what I said,now I must scream of the overdose
And the lack of mercy killings

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am not searching, and I was waiting for this argument. You refer to the New Testament; as it happens, I quite agree with you that the New supplants the Old. That said, you refer to the Old (Ezekiel) as an argument. Do you find it convincing? If so, my question stands; if not, why do you refer to it?

Like I said before, the scripture you mentioned was old LAW and were fulfilled by Jesus. The Ezekiel scriptures referenced were PROPHECIES. They are still valid until fulfilled.

Cowboy2000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It's going to be a very difficult. Israel would have to fly over hostile Arab airspace, refuel in the air and hit Multiple targets. The link below shows three uranium enrichment facilities. Israel was successful in a preempt airstrike on a single nuclear site in iraq in June of 1981. But today the situation is Iran is one country over and has many Nuclear sites. Estimates are it would take israel to deploy Up to 46 f-15's, 20 f-16's and seven kc-135 tankers. I bet USAF would provide at least awac support and maybe tanker support. One atomic bomb can take out Israel. Israel is only 8 miles wide at one point. They don't have resources for a second chance. Their survival strategy is very different from us. Israel is surrounded by enemies. Pretty interesting report below.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/glob...eli-airstrike-irans-nuclear-facilities/48945/

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's going to be a very difficult. Israel would have to fly over hostile Arab airspace, refuel in the air and hit Multiple targets. The link below shows three uranium enrichment facilities. Israel was successful in a preempt airstrike on a single nuclear site in iraq in June of 1981. But today the situation is Iran is one country over and has many Nuclear sites. Estimates are it would take israel to deploy Up to 46 f-15's, 20 f-16's and seven kc-135 tankers. I bet USAF would provide at least awac support and maybe tanker support. One atomic bomb can take out Israel. Israel is only 8 miles wide at one point. They don't have resources for a second chance. Their survival strategy is very different from us. Israel is surrounded by enemies. Pretty interesting report below.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/glob...eli-airstrike-irans-nuclear-facilities/48945/

I agree with most of that, a nuclear Iran, ( or Islamic state) is the big game changer in the equation. Israel is prepared for conventional war but the size of their nation make defense against a nuclear threat non existent.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that anyone would ever nuke Israel. To do so, they'd have to take out Jerusalem and make it a perpetual hot zone. All three major religions consider Jerusalem a holy site. While the bad actors may want the Jews gone from there, none of them wants to eliminate the place itself.

uncle money bags

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seriously doubt that anyone would ever nuke Israel. To do so, they'd have to take out Jerusalem and make it a perpetual hot zone. All three major religions consider Jerusalem a holy site. While the bad actors may want the Jews gone from there, none of them wants to eliminate the place itself.

That is a real good point, I hope you are right .

Latest posts

Top Bottom