The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:laughup:Well obviously you've never fired a mosin nagant.:yikes2:

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: OMG I had completely forgotten that I am totally JUST A G.U.R.L.

You have quite the imagination. Did you come up with that from a past experience? If talking about it makes you feel better...I'll listen.

Not something you can be accused of, huh? Surely you can do better than this ... I saw a little potential but you are quite the underacheiver apparently.

I'd like to know what facility your day-pass is from.

311SCV

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey yall, Don't know about a short fuse, but when I'm without my gun(s) I'm just like John Astin was when they took his in Evil Roy Slade. Wonder what that says?:flybuzz:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cc...we still haven't heard any credible arguements or examples to back up your original post.:ugh2:

I don't think he is articulate enough to give any support to his claims. That's why the original post had three questions and only one statement. He wanted us to do his assignment for him.

Of course I know what the capital North Dakota is, Jimmy. Do you? Why don't you tell me?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think he is articulate enough to give any support to his claims. That's why the original post had three questions and only one statement. He wanted us to do his assignment for him.

Of course I know what the capital North Dakota is, Jimmy. Do you? Why don't you tell me?

True true. Bismarck is the capital, but what does that have to do with anything? And why'd you call me Jimmy? Not trying to be a smartass, just haven't had conversations with you to learn your personality is all.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?

Hey I already have my anger management certificate so I am good in that dept. Although I do not have a doctorate I do think you hit a nerve here!

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
True true. Bismarck is the capital, but what does that have to do with anything? And why'd you call me Jimmy? Not trying to be a smartass, just haven't had conversations with you to learn your personality is all.

Really dude, R U SRS? I'll answer to be helpful beacasue I'm such a friendly cat, but so help if you're being a smartass..

I wasn't calling you Jimmy. That was an example of what the OP is doing. He can't answer his own three questions or come up with any support for his claim, so he wants us to do it for him. We are all Jimmy, and the OP is the adult that doesn't know the answer.

To the OP:

awww.sagawards.org_files_sagawards_imagecache_nominee_thumb_nominee_hawkeethan.jpg

"It's not so fun when the rabbit has the gun, is it?"

Latest posts

Top Bottom