The psychology of the passive aggressive gun owner..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To get back on track:

Mr. OP,

Are you basing this claim on members of gun-related internet forums, or people you have dealt with in real life?

Because everyone is angry on the internet. Some of us just smile when we type it. OSA is the most tame internet forum I've ever seen. A good many hobby forums would be telling your noob ass to STFU for posting this thread.

So, real life or internet? Give us some examples.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To get back on track:

Mr. OP,

Are you basing this claim on members of gun-related internet forums, or people you have dealt with in real life?

Because everyone is angry on the internet. Some of us just smile when we type it. OSA is the most tame internet forum I've ever seen. A good many hobby forums would be telling your noob ass to STFU for posting this thread.

So, real life or internet? Give us some examples.

You know ... I find that sweeping stereotypical generalization offensive. I think I might be getting angry now.

ETA: OK, RH, I'm sorry ... I would be interested in his real life experience also.

DaveTec

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wait!! ... what did I miss?? :lmfao:

I think what Fluffernutter was getting at was that the OP probably went to the range to shoot, and in poor form was loading his pistol in such a way that the business end of the weapon was pointing directly at the Range official's left eye. The following probably ensued, "Point your weapon down range! Can't you read the sign? It says "DO NOT LOAD WEAPONS HERE"."

Perhaps a few colorful descriptors were used, and possibly some frantic pointing..... LOL :angry3:

Then he comes here all butt hurt caused he got taught. heh.....

Sounds like he's got a problem with authority figures in general. :police2:

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have you ever notice thaty some gun owners have really short fuses? I'm a very diverse person when it comes to hobbies (scuba, auto racing, Offroad/Jeeping, RVing, bluegrass music, bee keeping, trophy fishing etc.) and the gun hobby is sole one that seems to include many that need to be in anger management. Do these types feel weak or inferior and the gun remedies their insecurity? Are there any on our board with a doctorate in the social studies?
:blahblah:

Mr. Ccpatrick, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Latest posts

Top Bottom