the purge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

71buickfreak

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It had a lot of potential, but the message they were trying to send wasn't very clear and the whole home invasion was kinda stupid. The purge itself was not very well thought out, as it would not work. The economy would not be booming after several years of letting people run wild for 12 hours murdering each other. You would not trust anyone, and society would break down. Not to mention the fact that everyone would go broke trying to rebuild each year. The end was just f-ing dumb.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
saw the trailer, not interested in the movie.

saw the 'new' Red Dawn. POS, the original is sooooooooo much better, a real 'must see'. The 'new' lost it from the very start. maybe it was lost in editing, if not seen the first, it may have been ok, at best, but seeing both, the 'new' was CRAP.

DAMAGAN

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was pissed off the whole time watching "the purge" Could be used as an excuse to not have that big of a house lol. I like both Red Dawn movies. Maybe I just like the thought of it better than the actual acting or story line. Kinda like zombie movies.

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was pissed off the whole time watching "the purge" Could be used as an excuse to not have that big of a house lol. I like both Red Dawn movies. Maybe I just like the thought of it better than the actual acting or story line. Kinda like zombie movies.

You wern't the only one!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom