The Soros Succession - The family drama behind the $25 billion leftist empire.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trbii

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for the post about Soros. The details of old Georges’ lineage and hatred of Jews, while being born Jews themselves is strange, confusing to me. I’m ignorant about the connection between ethnicities and religious affiliations. Wondered about it trying to make sense out of followers of Islam. Egyptian, Saudi Arabians, Africans, Middle Eastern. All separate ethnic groups, Muslims, moslems? Soros’ family were born Jewish? But hate Jews? Is identification of being a Jew always include the ethnic group and religious affiliation? What about non believing ethnic Jews, agnostic, atheists?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There were/are a great many Jews that believe the traditional Jews' reluctance to deal with the Nazi state in the 1930s created the situation in the 1940s. A well-known Jew, Lenny Brenner outlines this quite well in "51 Documents".

Soros' family felt that the Zionists hurt their cause, I would say.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mamma told me if I cannot say something good about anyone to just not say anything at all.

I think______________________________________________ .

Latest posts

Top Bottom