The TRUE TRUTH

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
After Bonaparte was the defeated one by the beef ducke of Wellington. History began to move. Demonic influences were given to Leotardo Davincy. (His ancestor killed Tony Sporsnoso in that show, but that just shows the demonic taint to everything). And Sir Issac Newton started the illuminati when Eve hit him with the Apple. I know some of will say that is much earlier in time but youhave to know that you people don't understand the time flow in relation to them demons. It was Lilith acting as Eve.

Now the illuminati just regressed into a group of people who made up the tarot cards. But there is significance in them cards and as you know people that wad the beginning of the Industrial revolution which was in fact the demonize technoloization of mankind!!!
You numbskull! Everyone knows that Issac Newton was awarded the Nobel Prize in Literature for noticing that the force of gravity was causing Lilith's teats to hang down past her knees!! And, the Illuminati didn't precede the Industrial Revolution because electricity hadn't been discovered yet! They literally couldn't turn themselves on until some later date. Read your histrionics, friend!

davek

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the message is that Unix/Linux is evil because it runs daemons in the background. By extension, *nix servers are the tools of Lucifer. The "demonic" instructions are the x86 microprocessor instruction set. My conclusion: MDP is a Windows fanboy. Now it all makes sense. "To ARMS!" means we have to go to low power ARM microprocessors to save the world!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom