The United Kingdom says “Yes!” to fracking

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree that the oil industry is making hella profits, and it comes at a cost to the consumer... So the answer is to use methods that could destroy an earths clean water table (not saying it does, there's a lot of science to be done) instead of becoming a lesser consumer? It just doesn't make sense to me, IMHO

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree that the oil industry is making hella profits, and it comes at a cost to the consumer... So the answer is to use methods that could destroy an earths clean water table (not saying it does, there's a lot of science to be done) instead of becoming a lesser consumer? It just doesn't make sense to me, IMHO

A lot of science to be done? They've been doing it for 60 years man, how much do you want? The states are far more knowledgeable and experienced than the feds, they've been regulating it for 60 years.

And just so you know those "hella profit margins"? Yea they are less than half what Apple, Microsoft, GE, etc. We don't here the rage about them now do we?

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A lot of science to be done? They've been doing it for 60 years man, how much do you want? The states are far more knowledgeable and experienced than the feds, they've been regulating it for 60 years.

And just so you know those "hella profit margins"? Yea they are less than half what Apple, Microsoft, GE, etc. We don't here the rage about them now do we?

There's a lot of new studies that have been done in the last few years that suggest fracking, well below the table, still pollutes the table. And there are studies that show it doesn't. We are all about ensuring our kids, and their kids our current rights, but willing to risk their earth (water) just to save a few bucks?

And I'm personally cool with the "hella profits"... Makes that bonus check hella big:)

Latest posts

Top Bottom