Pseudoscience in the Witness Box: The FBI faked an entire field of forensic science.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is exactly why I never send my DNA off to those 23andme dna websites, they are always advertising a DNA sequencing to show you where you came from ......blah , blah, blah. I will never provide them with my DNA ever.
A DNA conviction is based on paper ......your DNA matches what this piece of paper (chained of custody)says it matches. Our government can convict whoever they want if they so choose. DNA is a great tool but it’s also become the magic bullet.......it’s all they need to convict lol
Good decision; unfortunately, it's not enough. Said labs have already been found sharing information with law enforcement, and they can also find you through your relatives; if your parents/siblings/kids submit a sample, you're on file.

Incidentally, women are worse off for DNA tracking. DNA occurs in the cell's nucleus, where it's a combination of both the mother's and father's genetic code; it also occurs in the mitochondria, which is inherited strictly from the mother. Mitochondrial DNA can trace a matrilinial line through generations.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good decision; unfortunately, it's not enough. Said labs have already been found sharing information with law enforcement, and they can also find you through your relatives; if your parents/siblings/kids submit a sample, you're on file.

Incidentally, women are worse off for DNA tracking. DNA occurs in the cell's nucleus, where it's a combination of both the mother's and father's genetic code; it also occurs in the mitochondria, which is inherited strictly from the mother. Mitochondrial DNA can trace a matrilinial line through generations.

You have to have the mothers and fathers DNA

Latest posts

Top Bottom