There was a cartoon on TV back in the 1990's called Captain Planet.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CoronaBorealis

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If any of you smoke, quit throwing your cigarette butts on the ground or out your car window. I saw someone do that in a grocery store parking lot recently and really wanted to say something to them, but people are nuts and I didn't feel like getting shot over something stupid.

OHJEEZE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I remember going canoing below the dam at the local lake here (Mosquito Lake), we found some spots that cigarette butts collected by what seemed the thousands! Nasty!

On second note I found a lighted bobber that day that was still lit up!

Ps, on the way back upstream later in the day, they shut down the water flow and exposed a lot of downed trees that was hidden in the water.

Made it kinda confusing finding our way back! "No we did come that way, that tree was not there earlier!"

RockHopper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
3 words...
Mandatory Public Service.

I tossed cig butts and road trash out the window as a young man, until I got a reckless driving ticket. Even though it had nothing to do with my transgression....spending 3 weekends in a row picking up garbage on the side of the busy highway really drove the point home.

Latest posts

Top Bottom