These auctions are fun to watch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhhh....makes me remember the days when Colt SAA Cavalries would bring five and six figures at closed silent auctions. You don't see or hear of a good one exchanging owners much these days.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s a 107 years old :) round count can’t be known (I hope it can’t ).....lol

If I spen 50 k on it i’d put it in a safe inside my safe

Not me. If I had the money to buy it be assured I would be at the range the day I got it putting 200+ rounds through it. I am a strong believer in using something for its intended purpose. Give me a 1.5 million sports car and I will put 100K on it. If you want something to just sit there, but some art that was designed and made to just sit there. Give me an expensive item that was designed to do something I will make it do that something, regardless of the cost.

Of course I say that when I balk at buying a firearm over $500 :D

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not me. If I had the money to buy it be assured I would be at the range the day I got it putting 200+ rounds through it. I am a strong believer in using something for its intended purpose. Give me a 1.5 million sports car and I will put 100K on it. If you want something to just sit there, but some art that was designed and made to just sit there. Give me an expensive item that was designed to do something I will make it do that something, regardless of the cost.

Of course I say that when I balk at buying a firearm over $500 :D
Lol not me if I had 50k to buy that , I’m sure I cokd pay 2K for a nice daily shooter 1911 shouldn’t be that much of a stretch ....that low serial gun piece is history alive I’d let her sit and shoot my other guns (cuz I’d be rich as hell if I could afford 50k for a safe queen in the first place )

Latest posts

Top Bottom