Things that make you go Hmmm?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was an asbestos abatement project mgr, lab tech and abatement crew supervisor for 24yrs.
I worked several big scale Federal contract projects, explosive demolitions prep, factory and office tower renovations, FAA control center and KCMO Aviation Dept projects, US Prisons and alot of DOD contract military installations. I held all kinds of environmental certifications.
One evening about a year before 9/11, I was with several industry peers in St Louis attending an EPA region 7 seminar. Sitting in the bar talking shop with guys from all over the country and the subject of rumor on good authority that the biggest abatement project ever planned was gonna happen in NYC. Undisclosed big secret about what properties involved. Huge contracts reported worth over half a billion dollars. It would require 75% or more of the currently available trained personnel in the country to accomplish. Additional Abatement workers would need training and experienced personnel such as field lab techs, support logistics, contractor supervision, project design and inspectors could be very lucrative $.
25yrs later this article shows that the rumor was true and possible motive for controlled demolition covered as a terrorist plot.
https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5m6-pXvjpa/&h=AT1dGW2ss8ETFBcScenuJ5tJ-7S4bm_RI0HJZnRbp6Px0D58kNlnOGyUTmEfnHzs6xn3aOwxCP6L89dYwriRX2uZ3Yw1dQUh6KT8Nc3WIvJkac0Z9tNen4oWO-uf0u_eGw&s=1

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Damn ... 👀👀👀👀 I suppose anything is possible.

But how did they convince the terrorists this was a good idea?? Or did they just set the charges and then wait and hope some goofballs would just happen to pick the towers?? Seems a bit out there. But stranger things have happened, I suppose.

GnometownHero

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
After hearing the story of building 7 being imploded and how the "deep state" has done all this BS to us and the whole "get Trump" debacle and Biden continuing to turn the screws on all of us lends some "what if?" To the story.
Elites have had no problem killing lots of people for less than $600 mil

Latest posts

Top Bottom