Things you think are OK but hate all fans of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reddit
... and the corollary, cats.
NASCAR
John Mayer
Chevrolets
Texas (the state and all other things Texas)
In-N-Out burger
Patagucci... I mean, Patagonia :D

Dane Cook... no wait. He's a douche along with every singe one of his fans.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I was just kidding about ICP, but I dislike the vast majority of people that listen to the same music that I like.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, I was just kidding about ICP, but I dislike the vast majority of people that listen to the same music that I like.

I guess I'm the opposite. I actually like the vast majority of people that listen to the music I listen like, and generally have a lot in common with them. I mean I've had the bass player of an opening band at a metal show buy me a beer because I was wearing a t-shirt of a band he liked. I've had so many conversations with nice folk over stupid old heavy indie label bands, or at shows/after shows, etc. Hung out them, been invited to their houses. I mean I might not want to be friends with you just because you like loud ugly bands with Orange Amps and Rickenbacker basses too, but I'll probably think you're a solid dude and chat with you amiably.

And then my penchant for female songwriters comes in handy, because a.) if a girl is a Fiona or Cat Power fan or something, I know she was probably some kind of weird sullen artsy kid in school and we'll get along [seriously, if you were listening to You Are Free instead of Elephunk in 2003, that tells me a lot about you] and b.) we already have something to talk about.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm hating the hunting shows on tv now.
Strictly infomercials at commercial hunting preserves.

Not only that, but WTF is up with the Bow hunting shows using luminox nocks that only get 1/2 penetration, at the last hour, last day, last minute shots, and have to wait overnight to recover the animal. WTF? I've recovered deer at 2am. If your gonna hunt it, and kill it you owe it the respect to find it.

Real life, the coyotes are gonna eat your animal because you decided to lower the draw on your bow to satisfy a sponsor. Sad that TV hunting has got to this point.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm hating the hunting shows on tv now.
Strictly infomercials at commercial hunting preserves.

Not only that, but WTF is up with the Bow hunting shows using luminox nocks that only get 1/2 penetration, at the last hour, last day, last minute shots, and have to wait overnight to recover the animal. WTF? I've recovered deer at 2am. If your gonna hunt it, and kill it you owe it the respect to find it.

Real life, the coyotes are gonna eat your animal because you decided to lower the draw on your bow to satisfy a sponsor. Sad that TV hunting has got to this point.

Good post. They plug more sponsors than a NASCAR driver, and they ruin everything that is truly great about hunting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom