Things you think are OK but hate all fans of

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to be honest - there are more never-set-foot-in-college Douche-bag OU fans that absolutely love talking trash about OSU, than just about any other team in sports. Lot of good OU fans, but I'm talking about the line-in-the-sand boys that honestly think they bleed Crimson and Cream (despite having no actual ties to OU).

I don't have a problem with OU, nor do I hate anyone who roots for their team, but people like the above would be OSU fans if OU had two bad seasons and they love putting "their team" in your face.

Cracks me up - hitch your wagon to a winning team and suddenly it's all "Us vs Them" when "Us" isn't even you.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wanna know why every vet my age was a marine sniper, army sniper, navy seal. It gets old. Do all vets have ptsd?

Also get tired of hearing political conversations with one sentence solutions that come straight from mass media. Its a little more detailed than build a fence or ban sharia law.

Where are the hippy children. Most of the artsy fartsy kids cant hold a candle to those old free spirits.

Todays country music sucks, the only thing country is the twang. Poop!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU (Had one good year since Sanders, figure out they can't repeat, go back to spending a majority of time taking pot shots at OU)
Dallas Cowboys (probably some of the worst fans in all of sports IMO)
LSU (make Cowboys fans look classy)
NASCAR (buncha rednecks drivin around in a big circle)
Yankees n Lakers ( better catch that bandwagon)
Glocks (love em but the fanboys are retarded)
Country music ( was never a fan, but the old stuff sounds better)
AR-15s ( Good lord these guys take themselves WAY too seriously)
gonna second wannabe Hunters (hell I'm relatively ignorant and even I get what Ridge is talking about)
Bull dykes (have no problem with the lifestyle, gay marriage, etc, but what is the point in making yourself as ugly as possible?)

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU (Had one good year since Sanders, figure out they can't repeat, go back to spending a majority of time taking pot shots at OU)
Dallas Cowboys (probably some of the worst fans in all of sports IMO)
LSU (make Cowboys fans look classy)
NASCAR (buncha rednecks drivin around in a big circle) Hate it. Real racers are open wheel.
Yankees n Lakers ( better catch that bandwagon)
Glocks (love em but the fanboys are retarded)
Country music ( was never a fan, but the old stuff sounds better)
AR-15s ( Good lord these guys take themselves WAY too seriously) True. There isn't dimes worth of difference. MIL spec? Yeah some aren't.
gonna second wannabe Hunters (hell I'm relatively ignorant and even I get what Ridge is talking about)Me too
Bull dykes (have no problem with the lifestyle, gay marriage, etc, but what is the point in making yourself as ugly as possible?) But if your HAWT dykes, with a penchant for wanting to try the other side, Give me a PM! LOL!

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
(Pulls on asbestos boxers) Ron Paul. While he has a few good ideas, his fans are completely over the top. To hear some of them talk you would think RP is going to ride in on his rainbow unicorn, wave his magic wand and make the world into a garden of Eden.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
(Pulls on asbestos boxers) Ron Paul. While he has a few good ideas, his fans are completely over the top. To hear some of them talk you would think RP is going to ride in on his rainbow unicorn, wave his magic wand and make the world into a garden of Eden.

speak of the debil!

Latest posts

Top Bottom