Thoughts on this sutuation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just sayin ;)

Just saying what? The portion you highlighted is my reference to the situation being different and there being a disparity and taken out of context, read the rest of the sentence before the highlighted portion. Two grown ass men arguing in the street over how one was driving would not give a person a reasonable suspicion of great harm or death WHEN THERE IS NO DISPARITY OF FORCE! If you're just gonna get an ass beating, take the ass beating, cuz it will be a lot less bad than the one it'll be taking in jail for homicide or assault. Once you displayed the weapon, you showed intent and you created the disparity of force and escalated the situation to deadly. Introducing a gun into any situation is going to have repercusions, so be prepared. If the driver got back in his car and called the police, you're going to have a bad night, and have to explain your actions to the OSBI at your administrative hearing while they are determing whether to revoke or lift the suspension on your license. Either way, its hypothetical and every situation and answer will be different. I know how I would handle it, and I know how several attorneys would recommend you handle it.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just saying what? The portion you highlighted is my reference to the situation being different and there being a disparity and taken out of context, read the rest of the sentence before the highlighted portion. Two grown ass men arguing in the street over how one was driving would not give a reasonable person fear of death Or Great bodily harmWHEN THERE IS NO DISPARITY OF FORCE! If you're just gonna get an ass beating, take the ass beating, cuz it will be a lot less bad than the one it'll be taking in jail for homicide or assault. Once you displayed the weapon, you showed intent and you created the disparity of force and escalated the situation to deadly. Introducing a gun into any situation is going to have repercusions, so be prepared. If the driver got back in his car and called the police, you're going to have a bad night, and have to explain your actions to the OSBI at your administrative hearing while they are determing whether to revoke or lift the suspension on your license. Either way, its hypothetical and every situation and answer will be different. I know how I would handle it, and I know how several attorneys would recommend you handle it.

It is the wording that I was refering to not the Idea ,I agree with you on that.
I also agree that changing from CC to OC as a threat ,is probably not a very good defence.
There's a 4,000 pound weapon right there , I think I will get in it and leave.
Or take my axx whoopin ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom