• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Threaded Henry lever action 22lr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Magmaviper

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Looking for a threaded Henry 22lr. I doubt if anyone has one they are willing to let it go, but figured I'd try just in case, or if you've seen one around somewhere I'd appreciate the heads up on where.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
138   0   0
Good luck. The H001TSPR commands steadily $200-$250 above shelf price right now. I have a thread on my woes on that model....I'd sure love to have one but it's not meant to be. Buds price was $405 two years ago and now they go on GB for close to $700

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Good luck. The H001TSPR commands steadily $200-$250 above shelf price right now. I have a thread on my woes on that model....I'd sure love to have one but it's not meant to be. Buds price was $405 two years ago and now they go on GB for close to $700
Was there something wrong with it? I’m wanting one but just the regular model to shoot shorts. Still researching as I know nothing about their reliability other than most say it’s good to go.

Latest posts

Top Bottom