Thugs using P80 lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"Assistant Chief Joseph Kenny of the NYPD Detective Bureau said they believe the weapon used in the attack was a 'ghost gun', with its serial number removed.

"We have not found a serial number on the gun,' Kenny said.

'We're trying to determine whether it's defaced, or possibly a ghost gun. That'll come out later on in our investigation.'

Maybe I should be a detective?

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yes, because everyone knows serial numbers are invaluable in fighting gun related crimes. A person gets shot with a gun with a serial number, they find it on the criminal and then find who the gun was sold to originally, then they can prosecute the original owner. If the original owner had never bough that gun a live may have been saved. As Ripley said in "Aliens," "have IQ's dropped substantially while I was away?" A serial number on a gun only helps with trafficking and warranty work, and the powers that be don't give a rat's posterior portion about trafficking, they are only intent on infringing upon the rights of current lawful firearms owners.

sh00ter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
"Assistant Chief Joseph Kenny of the NYPD Detective Bureau said they believe the weapon used in the attack was a 'ghost gun', with its serial number removed.

"We have not found a serial number on the gun,' Kenny said.

'We're trying to determine whether it's defaced, or possibly a ghost gun. That'll come out later on in our investigation.'

Maybe I should be a detective?
Well in the pic I could see it appeared to be a P80 with a never engraved serial number plate. They do also sell P80's new with factory serial number because I've seen one at Bass Pro before.

Latest posts

Top Bottom