Thugs using P80 lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i wanna know if the moped was registered? i wanna know the stats on how many violent and non violent crimes are reported when mopeds are involved? i also wanna know what brand of jeans the dude was wearing and the stats of clothing manufacturers and both purchased or home made jeans or jeans with the labels removed are worn during violent and non violent crimes. no worry about the criminal at all...

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen articles over the last few years about the uptick of P80 based guns being used criminally. I'm not sure it's risen to the level of stolen guns and guns that were straw purchased used by criminals, but anything that can be used against us is seen as a good thing by those that would impose greater limits on firearms ownership.

I few years ago, I read that SCYY had to end their lifetime theft warranty because their guns had an usual time from purchase to being used in crimes. Apparently, the bad guys were taking advantage of SCCY's generous replacement policy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom