Tim Allen's "Last Man Standing" is coming back, it is official.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know this is an old thread but over the last couple of weeks I have watched the first 5 seasons of The Last Man Standing. I’ve been LMFAO to the point of tears during several of the episodes. I’m looking forward to watching the remaining seasons. I really liked Home Improvement but Last Man Standing is quickly becoming my favorite Tim Allen comedy series.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they came back, it was different. The real problem for the show was politics. Without Obama to complain about, they drifted into other characters problems, it became increasingly less about the Outdoor Man.

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has changed some, but I still love it. I also still watch Andy Griffith, M.A.S.H., Gomer Pyle, and several other older shows that seem to have a moral compass.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When they came back, it was different. The real problem for the show was politics. Without Obama to complain about, they drifted into other characters problems, it became increasingly less about the Outdoor Man.
This is it. When Tim Allen doesn't have Obama to bounce off of, he's really just recycling I Love Lucy. We've seen that already.
With a Democrat in the white House maybe he'll be able to do something the same, which will be very different.
It reminds me of George Lopez, who is one of the minorities, who keeps recycling I love Lucy. Why bother? You're not funny. Get a job. Quit living off the rest of us.

Latest posts

Top Bottom