Tin foil solved, the first of 30,000 armed drones to be deployed in US skies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stevie_d

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, just the tap water.

Right there with you reddog. We are selling ourselves into slavery day by day. Moreso.. just strengthening the chains already on us, but many people refuse to see what's already there and what's getting worse. I like the Titanic analogy... if you are on the ship and you know it is gonna hit ice, tell everyone you can, but at the end of the day, some people won't believe it until it capsizes, so spend your time and energy with the others who are also watchful, and who want to build more life rafts.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Like the OP, I would prefer to have China make all of my military and civilan aircraft.

American workers are just in it to kill Americans.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey, I never said I would prefer to have China make all of the military and civilan aircraft.

What gives man?

Obviously you would have a problem with foreigners making our drones.

But of course if we make them here, you said that means they're here to shoot Americans.

Quite the paradox. How do you resolve it?

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
sigh...

i don't want drones flying over the U.S. period.

that said, i'm still put off by all of the hype over the boogeyman

can anyone provide an article that says drones in the U.S. will be armed anywhere other than over military bases?

please be specific and don't ask us to go listen to 10 blathering videos from speculators and fear mongers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom