To Boulder’s anti-gun bigots, I will not comply with your hate law

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My problem is seeing all the idiots on Falsebook making comments like, "Bring it on, Lefty!" They think it's going to be easy once it starts. Not many people actually have experience with severe trauma, even a whole lot of our veterans (no offense) didn't actually see combat. It's quite a different matter when people are bleeding out in front of you. I've never been directly "under fire" and don't want to. But I also don't want to deal with the aftermath, either.

It's not some glorious revolution, it won't be some grand adventure. And when services start shutting down, and WalMart is out of food and nothing else is moving in, it's going to get really, really ugly, really, really quickly.

You (as a general, not YOU) can think it's going to be right vs. left and most of the guns will be on the right, but honestly, when food runs short, there's no electricity, no running water, no SEWER DRAINAGE and no city services, there will be bands of redneck wannabes running around in SUVs (as long as the gas holds out) waving rifles and coming to take what you've got. Those will be the ones you THOUGHT would be on your side - until things run short.

I hope it doesn't come to it. It will be ugly. There is no way to truly prepare for it without being totally off the grid, totally self-sufficient, and totally barricaded in a nearly impenetrable or unfindable area. :( I wish there were a peaceful way for it to work out. But I'm afraid every day, we get farther and farther apart, ideologically. <sigh>

While it is possible to surgically remove the cancer and necrotic tissue without seriously harming the host (our Constitutional Republic), it's highly improbable that it would play out that way. The way I currently view the left in America, is somewhat akin to Imperial Japan during WWII. They're absolutely not going to surrender without some atomic event to change their tune. In a war of wills, we'll always blink first unfortunately. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom