Told Ya, OU Fans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Start of the 4th quarter, and I'll already congratulate your team on a big win.

I told you guys in a thread last week after the TTU meltdown that OU would feast on K-State because of their sucky secondary. The D-coordinator isn't smart enough to make adjustments, and Landry Jones just plays pitch and catch for TD after TD (when my guys aren't sleeping and let the OU back rumble for a 31 yard TD).

Good game, sorry about Whaley, and hopefully my boys will bounce back. But with that d-secondary, and Okie State coming up - I'm thinking it may be worse next week for us. Good game.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hats off to Bill Snyder and what he has done for that program. I thought it was cool how they mentioned the only other 2 coaches to have a stadium named after them, Jordan and Bryant. That's good company to be in.

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Truly disappointing that OU lost last week, because Bedlam would have been a MONSTER showdown. OU is winning 51-17 over KSU and OSU is winning 56-10 over Baylor. It'll still be a good game, but not what it might have been.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Truly disappointing that OU lost last week, because Bedlam would have been a MONSTER showdown. OU is winning 51-17 over KSU and OSU is winning 56-10 over Baylor. It'll still be a good game, but not what it might have been.

Should OU and OSU win out, it still will be a showdown. Only OSU is ranked higher now. :D

SoonerATC

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OU still has a chance at the National Championship game....K-State and Clemson both lost today. Stanford is fighting for air right now, and next week either LSU or Alabama will lose. They'll get a shot at OSU in a few weeks.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
OU still has a chance at the National Championship game....K-State and Clemson both lost today. Stanford is fighting for air right now, and next week either LSU or Alabama will lose. They'll get a shot at OSU in a few weeks.

I got a feeling OSU is going to beat them like they stole something!

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm kinda neutral between OU and OSU since they've both got the word Oklahoma in their names. But I really would like to see OSU go all the way this year. They've been in OU's shadow for too long.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hats off to Bill Snyder and what he has done for that program. I thought it was cool how they mentioned the only other 2 coaches to have a stadium named after them, Jordan and Bryant. That's good company to be in.

To be clear, does that mean to have a stadium named after you while still coaching?

Latest posts

Top Bottom