Took the g/f to Heartland today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefsamuel

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Took the g/f to the range today and she shot with me for the first time!!! She has gone with me before but is still getting acclimated to firearms. This time she got up there and shot the .357, Glock, and the Beretta!!! I'm seriously beaming with pride, 8 of 10 shots all inside 6 in her first time up with the .357. All I had to do was write "Zombie" above the target ( she is a crazy fanatic for classice zombie movies) and I knew it would stand no chance!!!!

radarmonkey

Let's go Brandon
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good job taking her shooting! I created a "monster" in taking my wife shooting. Sometimes I find little notes that say "Hi honey, when are you going to take me shooting again?" posted in odd places around the house.

Model 70

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job taking her shooting! I created a "monster" in taking my wife shooting. Sometimes I find little notes that say "Hi honey, when are you going to take me shooting again?" posted in odd places around the house.

Funny, I sometimes find little notes with the location and sale price of ammo since I started my G/F into guns.:naughty:

Latest posts

Top Bottom