Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Jake has officially surpassed George Reinas from season 2 as the biggest douche in the history of Top Shot for me. I can see clear as day why he did not get along in the fraternity of Navy Seals.

I REALLY HOPE HE GOES HOME IN ELIMINATION.

Welp, didn't get my wish. He did extremely well though and I guess if he had to stay I am glad it was via domination.

Being a good shot doesn't negate that he's still a terrible person.

Next week looks pretty darn cool.

Last edited:

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HAHA, just tried to visit vltor's site to look at stock systems and their site is having errors due to I am guessing insanely high traffic from their gun being used on top shot.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Jake has officially surpassed George Reinas from season 2 as the biggest douche in the history of Top Shot for me. I can see clear as day why he did not get along in the fraternity of Navy Seals.

I REALLY HOPE HE GOES HOME IN ELIMINATION.

Welp, didn't get my wish. He did extremely well though and I guess if he had to stay I am glad it was via domination.

Being a good shot doesn't negate that he's still a terrible person.

Next week looks pretty darn cool.

Yes, Jake is a true jerk. I know that editting can make things look one way, but moving outside....are you serious??? Also, anyone that doesn't think that either Cliff or Dustin is going to win the whole enchilada needs to rewatch all the shooting so far. My $.02!

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Also, REALLY bummed that Jake didn't get sent packing after the last challenge.

Did anyone see what has around red headed dude's waist after doing the pushups....was it a mic or was he packin'???

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jake is just silly. He wants to always be the in charge alpha male and always get his way. I cant wait until he moves outside. Next week is going to be great.

Latest posts

Top Bottom