Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I...... I am completely IN LOVE with the wide array of exploding targets they use ... lol

yea, the exploding targets and their super crazy slow-mo effects are great. I try to ignore the contenstant personalities and behaviors, I just like to see what the shooting setups are. Some of the guns they shoot and things they get to do look like a lot of fun.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Holy geez. Either time has flown by (totally possible) or they are pumping those things out. Hopefully it'll be on hulu. One of the very few times I still almost want cable.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yea, the exploding targets and their super crazy slow-mo effects are great. I try to ignore the contenstant personalities and behaviors, I just like to see what the shooting setups are. Some of the guns they shoot and things they get to do look like a lot of fun.

No kidding!! I really like it when they stick the contestants in some kind of moving gadget and have them shoot at targets too! Like that rocking arm thing that held them upside down ... OMG, that would be so much fun!

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't understand why they always have to ditch the cute gurls right off the bat. If I were on the program, I would want to get rid of the good shooters to further my own chances, not the cute gurls.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand why they always have to ditch the cute gurls right off the bat. If I were on the program, I would want to get rid of the good shooters to further my own chances, not the cute gurls.

Exactly. And the guy they nominated for the shootout thing was pretty douchey. I really wanted him to go home. I was really wanting the challenge to be handgun stuff, since that was her thing.

I am going to practice talking while exposing my teeth as much as possible, like Colby, the host (also a rather boring cheese). My wife and I do it while we watch the show.

Guys with DVRs,

Go back and watch something for me. I swear, after the girl took ten shots, the last red team guy to shoot (that never shot) is trying to put a round in through the ejection port. Please go watch and see if I'm crazy.

joshuasmaximus

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Exactly. And the guy they nominated for the shootout thing was pretty douchey. I really wanted him to go home. I was really wanting the challenge to be handgun stuff, since that was her thing.

I am going to practice talking while exposing my teeth as much as possible, like Colby, the host (also a rather boring cheese). My wife and I do it while we watch the show.

Guys with DVRs,

Go back and watch something for me. I swear, after the girl took ten shots, the last red team guy to shoot (that never shot) is trying to put a round in through the ejection port. Please go watch and see if I'm crazy.

I think he was too. Probably wanted to get a chance to shoot.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

He was, I think they downloaded the mags and that girl ran the gun dry, bolt was locked back so he threw one round in, in hope he would get that one shot off without having to drop the mag and reload it. Make sense now?

Latest posts

Top Bottom