Top Shot Season 3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He actually took 7 shots, not 4. They might not have shown all of them, but they had a tally at the end. He was the second highest shot count. The rest of them made it in either 1 or 3 shots.

I do agree though that the log faller should have been up for consideration. If that shows his physical prowness, then with the promise of harder and more physical challenges this season, he won't be valuable in the team effort at all.

I like the show. Beats Oprah by a mile...

I agree with this. The season seems like it will be more physical than the others. If the guy can't even walk/crawl up that little log, then he's really gonna hold the team back. Granted, he's a great shooter, but most events/challanges are timed.

Too bad that one girl ran the mag dry and Chris didn't get to shoot. It was close at the end there.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife and I DVR and watch it, but that Colby dude is starting to grate on my nerves. He needs to take it down a click and stop talking though his teeth.

Thanks for this... we just watched the first episode on DVR and have started doing the same now :)

cvrx4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice during the elimination voting someone almost missed the whole target? It looked like they hit the wood on the outer ring. I was wandering; what if someone misses during the vote. Does it count as a no vote (abstain) or do they shoot until they hit a target?

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did anyone notice during the elimination voting someone almost missed the whole target? It looked like they hit the wood on the outer ring. I was wandering; what if someone misses during the vote. Does it count as a no vote (abstain) or do they shoot until they hit a target?

Yeah I saw that. Can't remember who it was, but come on! That "shot" would make me want to vote for them next. Good question about the miss part. I bet they'd edit it out if they did actually miss somehow.

Latest posts

Top Bottom