Trail cams?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not familiar with burst mode. the moultree is optional 1, 2, or 3 pictures at a time, I'm not sure how close together they really are, I've never stood in front of it when it was set that way. I had it on 3 picture during rifle season and their fairly close together, less than a minute but more than a second.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Personally, I've never used the burst mode on my stealth cams. I time the shots to 7 minutes apart looking at a feeder, and still get a dozen or more shots a night. In a week, it can add up to a hundred.

Clean Harry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I bought one of the little small as a pop can cameras from HCO Scoutguard last last year. That is one good camera. I started using it last July and had all kinds of pictures on it. I switched it to video and took over 80 thirty second videos of one 170 class buck ofver a two-week period. I could stop the video and move frame by frame and really evaluate the points from a lot of different angles. The videos, even at night with infrared were very good quality. www.bestgamecamera.com is the web site.

handlebar

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
cuddy back has a great support team during the summer you should send it in to have it fixed or they will keep your old one and give you credit for buying a knew one and send it to you. i have only had 1 of 4 that needed service since 2005.

firewalker600

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+ 1 for Moultrie game cameras. I bought mine after a buddy got one and it produced some great pic's. He bought the high end one and I chose the lower end one. I now own two of them and three other buddies own numerous ones now. The price was reasonable and the pictures are of good quality. the four of us together have 10 of them with no problems. One friend had an older one that did get wet do to a bad placement but it still took pictures it just lost the digital read out on the control pad. It was the one that had a built in viewer. I hate to give thieves anymore of my money, so this camera does not break the bank and does a good job. I would like to have a nicer camera but, i hunt a lot of public and a small amount of private that is not the securest place around. I did find a cheaper security box for my cameras. A old electrical junction box with hinges. cut a hole out of the front for the camera lens and mounted the box to the tree with some lag bolts. Keep my cameras safe this year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom