Trailers Plus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TheMcs

I bought my 5x10 dump trailer from a Broken Arrow place called Hitch It. Really liked the owner and guys working there. Fair price for a new trailer. Don't know how far you care to travel for a trailer.

Osage48

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure where you are located, but I have bought three trailers at Holt Trailer in Asher and have been pleased with all three.

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure where you are located, but I have bought three trailers at Holt Trailer in Asher and have been pleased with all three.

I've heard nothing but good things about them. My friend's ATV trailer came from them. Its very similar to the example I posted except with 2 full size ramps. I'm about an hour away from them but it is kind of out of the way. Seems like none of the trailer shops are open when I'm off except a couple hours on Saturday.

jrusling

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might want to check with J&J Trailer. I have bought 2 utility trailers from them and have been happy. They are on Newcastle Dr just east of Meridian.

Latest posts

Top Bottom