Trap shooting pouches

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a ten dollar Allen belt and pouch set available anywhere and an empties pouch if you’re going to reload and shoot shoot shoot. It’s smoke in the air that puts patches on the back. I’ve been schooled by some of the nicest people you will ever know on the trap fields.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just now getting into the world of trap shooting and I'm looking for a decent pouch. There are so many I don't even know where to begin does anybody have any recommendations

I got a Allen off Amazon. It’s fantastic.

BC7A92FF-90F9-43B5-A99C-41D598D7F837.png

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a ten dollar Allen belt and pouch set available anywhere and an empties pouch if you’re going to reload and shoot shoot shoot. It’s smoke in the air that puts patches on the back. I’ve been schooled by some of the nicest people you will ever know on the trap fields.

Gotta put a lot of lead in the air to get good. Just like anything else.

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm just now getting into the world of trap shooting and I'm looking for a decent pouch. There are so many I don't even know where to begin does anybody have any recommendations
I'm betting that some are at the range you shoot at. I've picked up a couple from Quail Ridge.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure how much you’re looking to spend but Tex Hollis in Enid makes some of the nicest pouches around…

View attachment 259684
This is my aghast look.

I can’t believe anyone would mix double As and STSs in the same pouch. Perhaps on a FITAS or SC course, or even a handicap doubles side money round... but in front of decent people in broad daylight!!!! That’s too much!

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is my aghast look.

I can’t believe anyone would mix double As and STSs in the same pouch. Perhaps on a FITAS or SC course, or even a handicap doubles side money round... but in front of decent people in broad daylight!!!! That’s too much!

The Gold Medal are at the bottom.

I bought a Bob Allen, 40 years ago. It had 2 compartments. Still in use, though not as much as it use to be.

bluegrassZ71

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is my aghast look.

Ha! The pouch was a Christmas gift from my wife a few years ago. She specifically filled it with that combo because it “looked Christmas-y”. 😀

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My wife got me a Boyt for Christmas last year. It’s a decent quality pouch that won’t break the bank.
D86154C5-ED6A-4D28-A7FC-136144E57576.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom