Tresspassing Poachers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do you know that they were poaching? Looks like a couple of people out for a little lovers lane action, till you fenced off the road.

I'm not doubting that you have a poaching problem but I've had a d!ckhead farmer flag me down in the middle of the night, while I was out backroadin with my girlfriend, and want to know what I was doin on HIS road. My question to him is what was HE doin out at 1 AM shinin his spotlight all around the countryside. Lucky I didn't kick his a$$.

I've been the young dumba$$ backroading, drinking, backseat lovin', all that and then some. Went down roads I had no business being on, or any idea where they went. But I never tore **** up. I would go out of my way to make sure i didn't disturb anything cause I didn't want someone to shut down all my good hiding spots. Never blared the radio, went muddin' down county roads, or threw beer cans out the window.
I can't excuse it as "just kids". Unless "just kids" has changed a hell of a lot in 10 years. They were doing something more than backroading.
I've also been the d!ckhead farmer in the middle of the night and caught some kids being "just kids" a few months ago. They were the way I remember being back then. More scared of getting in trouble then trying to cause trouble, so I don't think things have changed that much.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been the young dumba$$ backroading, drinking, backseat lovin', all that and then some. Went down roads I had no business being on, or any idea where they went. But I never tore **** up. I would go out of my way to make sure i didn't disturb anything cause I didn't want someone to shut down all my good hiding spots. Never blared the radio, went muddin' down county roads, or threw beer cans out the window.
I can't excuse it as "just kids". Unless "just kids" has changed a hell of a lot in 10 years. They were doing something more than backroading.
I've also been the d!ckhead farmer in the middle of the night and caught some kids being "just kids" a few months ago. They were the way I remember being back then. More scared of getting in trouble then trying to cause trouble, so I don't think things have changed that much.

I agree with you bout the "just kids" thing. Destruction of property on the other hand is intolerable. Couple out booze cruizin wouldn't tear down the fence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom